TTORA Forum banner

*Feeler* 84 4Runner FS

6K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  Vic stuff 
#1 · (Edited)
*Feeler* 84 4Runner FS **SALE PENDING**

Posting this as a feeler as I have no time to finish/repair and looking to get on an atv again, anywho here goes.

1984 Toyota 4Runner
blown 22R, 5 speed, 4:1 t-case, 4.88's lockrites both axles, 91 ifs rear axle stock shafts, stock front axle, allpro sliders and rear bumper, cab exo, 37" MTR's(95% or better), allpro rear springs (6") with offroad design zero rate add a leaf (1" to bring the back end up), alcan front springs (6"), longer shackles front and rear, allpro hysteer, larger v6 3 row radiator with E-fan, Corbeau seats pretty well gutted interior. lots of extra parts and such that will go with it as well, only pics i currently have of it are older but hasnt changed much cept some fender hackage
and the bumper is no longer on there

and some others here --> http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...Runner%20pics/

all the rig needs is a motor for the most part, its a very capable rig. since I have to post a price $2,500/obo PM or email me to setup a time to look at it or if you want more info

Edit - It does not run, it will need to be trailered, will start and drive onto a trailer in low range. if you need it delivered we might be able to work something out for some $$

It does also have a clear CO title in my possession!

See less See more
#7 ·
Wanna Polaris predator? If you drop it off at my house:D

What is wrong with the motor?
Serial?? i would trade you straight across and deliver it to ya.

honestly don't really know think the crank is busted or the oil pump is going out haven't tore into it as my HOA is anal retentive and will get butt hurt if i start messin with it at my place. it starts and drives but has a awesome clacking sound once it hits about 3k rpm or so and wont clear about 20 mph lol.

#8 ·
Hey vinnie, did that truck ever "clear 20 mph?
lol, no seriously, I would love to have that truck but I don't have the resources to diagnose and repair/replace an engine. I'm the wrong dude for this project. Somebody'll take it though.
Off topic: How you livin' these days, Vinnie?

#12 ·
Hey vinnie, did that truck ever "clear 20 mph?
lol, no seriously, I would love to have that truck but I don't have the resources to diagnose and repair/replace an engine. I'm the wrong dude for this project. Somebody'll take it though.
Off topic: How you livin' these days, Vinnie?
Sure it did........downhill with a tailwind lol! lol

and I am good man how bout you? just been busy with work and playin hockey

I was thinking the motor got chopped and shopped... but guess not :D

It's good to see ya Vin!
ummm no lol and hi molly

I will also have cash on the 15th
PM sent

#9 ·
I was thinking the motor got chopped and shopped... but guess not :D

It's good to see ya Vin!

#10 ·
Let me think about it. Here is a pic of the Predator.

I just painted the front a arms and it looks factory.

New front tires, new rear plastics, new UNI air filter. Nerf bars, it is a fast bike, may need the shocks revalved. But my dad loved the way it rode. And the valves are going to be due to be adjusted down the road.

#13 ·
#14 ·
Orange and white kitties are hard to find in the female version. Both the ones I "owned" were males. I've been looking for a orange and yellow female and can't seem to find one.

Who really "owns" a cat. More like your the slave who has to pet them, feed them clean the crap out of the box. The price we pay.

edit: oh yea, that was way off topic, sorry

#15 ·
added some pics to the original link, my digi cam took a dive so i had to use my phone but ....

also some of the extras that come with it will include the mostly done half doors (read cut) fullsize spare mounted(read worn), extra door glass, extra topper glass, some other stuff thats layin around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.